We take you to see how the products we offer are elaborated and the lands where they come from, with accommodation included:
Discover where our produce originates, how it is grown, how it is harvested and transformed until it reaches your hands. How the animals are raised, their characteristics and their diet.
Some of our proposals:
- Fresh Spanish Truffle: hunting with the best sense of smell, that of the dog!
- Saffron from La Mancha: Don Quixote walked through these fields.
- Turrón de Jijona: we will let you know our Christmas secret.
- The pastures of the ibérico Pig: ham measured not in kilos, but carats!
- Olive Oil from Alicante: the liquid gold of the Spanish Mediterranean.
- Rice from Valencia: the great secret between the sea and the orange groves.
- Ñoras de Guardamar del Segura: sunbathing on the dunes.
- Handmade pottery: and God transformed clay.
- Wineries: Bacchus would like to taste these wines.
- Gastro – Art in Cuenca: two arts in symbiosis.
- Oxen in Castilla and Leon: an impressive revelation.
- Fishing: the sea offers its wonders.
- We offer you assistance online via WhatsApp or in person, when we are traveling with you, so that you can get to know the food market and buy the products on offer. At the cookery school you can learn how to cook what you have bought.
- We will give you advice, guidance and make restaurant reservations for you.
- We will advise you on how to enjoy Spanish “tapas” in emblematic places.
- You can get to know Alicante from the sky on a flight in a light aircraft.
- We will guide you on which places to visit, which festivals to experience, which natural sights to discover, etc., and always in the hands of people you can trust.